The attached tables are in place for the Saturday and Sunday 11v11 fixtures at Hermitage to be played by Waldridge Park JFC and Chester-le-street Town JFC.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN NOT SIMPLY DECIDE TO SWAP A PITCH OR USE A PITCH WITHOUT FIRST BOOKING IT. THE KICK OFF TIMES ARE FIXED TEAMS CAN NOT SIMPLY INVENT THEIR OWN KO TIMES.
These are some golden rules for the smooth running of the school as a venue:
- Please tell all parents, carers and spectators to park in the designated car parks and not to block roads. This is for the safety of our young players.
- Cup games are meant to take precedence over league games and County cup games take precedence over all other games- according to DFA they should kick off at 1:30pm
- To ensure the safe use and easiest maintenance of the pitches, it is best that no more than three games per weekend take place on any given pitch
- The pitch next to Auckland is Pitch A, this is the shortest pitch and has the smallest goals
- The 9v9 pitches are on Pitch B
- Pitch C sits next to the rugby pitch and has full sized goals
- Pitch D is the nearest to Ridley Avenue and is the widest of all the pitches
- Pitch inspections are carried out at 6pm Friday, 1pm Saturday and 8am Sunday. These are done by a qualified referee.
- Postponements will be done by group text to both clubs. The aim is to get games on, but to keep our players safe and our pitches intact.
- If you hear nothing, the game is on, please do not send messages asking if games are on= they will be ignored.
- IF YOUR PITCH IS CALLED OFF, DO NOT SWITCH TO ANOTHER PITCH WITHOUT PERMISSION
- IF YOUR AWAY PITCH IS CALLED OFF, DO NOT REQUEST A SWITCH TO HOME
- Any queries to see if games are on will be ignored
- Volunteers to mark out pitches are always welcome
- Sunday allocations- white
- Saturday allocations- green
- Midweek allocations- yellow
- Waldridge Park pitch requests to be made to John Lines via email only
- Chester Town pitch requests to be made to Carl Gray
- ALL PITCH REQUESTS MUST BE FOR GAMES THAT APPEAR ON LEAGUE WEBSITES